If you carry a gun for personal defense or just keep one at home for protection, you really should consider investing in a self-defense insurance or protection plan. Even if you follow the letter of the law in drawing or use you a weapon in self-defense, you can be legally right, yet still lose everything. This workshop will cover a variety of topics to include:
- State Gun Laws – understanding the legal use of force
- Four types of injuries in any encounter
- Knowing what to expect in the aftermath
- Law enforcement response
- The reason you need protection (cost less than a smart phone insurance plan)
- Having experts on your side when you need them the most.
Michael (Andy) Smith is a training counselor with the United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) with background in military, airline aviation, civilian, law enforcement, and higher education. He is certified by agencies such as USCCA, NRA, Utah BCI, Red Cross, SABRE, CMP, and Combat Focus. Andy specializes in self-defense education for both lethal and non-lethal options and educating his students about the legal ramification of their actions. Andy is a Service-Connected Disabled Veteran and is Proud to Serve our community!