BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
The Self-Reliance & Simple Life Experience (previously the Self Reliance Expo) is the longest-running preparedness, survival, sustainability and homesteading expo in the country, boasting a total of over 600 exhibitors and 25,000+ attendees since its inception. The self-reliance community is stronger, more relevant and more active than ever, as it has grown to appeal to a more broad-based audience. It is our goal to leverage that relevance, converting it into a greater opportunity for our exhibitors to educate our attendees and continue to deliver an exceptional experience featuring high-quality products and services in a hands-on environment.
- Expected Attendance: 2,500 – 4,000
- Men 65% and Women 35%
- 70% of Attendees’ Household Income = $60K+
- 81% Have Attended College
- 73% Are Veteran Families
- 78% Preparing for a Crisis
- 63% Own More than One Gun/100% Believe Right to Bear Arms
- 35% Are Preparing for Inflation with Gold/Silver
- 39% Have Taken a Self-Defense Course
- 42% Hunted or Fished within Last Year
- Exhibitors receive booth space, a table, and two chairs. **Extra tables, chairs, and electricity are available at an additional fee. (Must request at time of booth reservation. See below for pricing.)
- Listing on SelfRelianceExpo.com with logo and link to exhibitor website.
- Listing in Online Event Program
- Inclusion in Event Social Media Promo Campaign. (Granted on a first-come, first-serve, space-available basis on social media calendar.)
- Speaking or Teaching Opportunities (Subject to approval by expo management and granted on a space-available basis.)
- Press Release Media Kit
- 10 x 5 inline/perimeter: $270
- 10 x 10 inline/aisle: $380 [Add $95 for Corner] *Limited Availability
- 10 x 20: $595 [Add $95 for Endcap] *Limited Availability
- Indoor/Outdoor Canopies & Tiny Spaces: $150-$425 (tables/chairs not included) Contact for pricing.
- Food / Drink Truck: Contact for pricing [Subject to Availability]
- Non-Profit 10 x 5 inline (Limited Availability): 50% full price (Must show proof of 501(c)(3)). Please contact for more information.
NOTE: Early Bird Discount of $50 is available for all booths purchased prior to 60 days of the event.
Use Code EARLY2022
- Electric: $40 / $60 at the door (Subject to availability)
- Extra Table: $10 Each (Must be ordered in advance)
- Extra Chair: $5 Each (Must be ordered in advance)
- Banner Advertising w/paid booth $95
- Banner Advertising no booth rental required $150
- Scavenger Hunt: $50 (Requires product donation for the giveaway)
- Runway Show (when available: see event page for information): $50 (Required product donation for the runway, subject to approval and availability.
- Booths are assigned on a first-come, first serve basis.
- All exhibitor applications are subject to approval.
- Expo management reserves the right to change booth locations as necessary.
- NOTE: Payment is non-refundable, except as outlined in the Exhibitor Agreement.
- Refunds/Credits for Exhibitor Registration Fee shall be granted within 30 days of receipt of notice of cancellation, per the following schedule: Within 72 hours of registration-100% | 150+ days prior to SRE-100% | 120 days prior to SRE-50% | 90 days prior to SRE-25% | less than 90 days prior to SRE-0%.
- The National Self-Reliance Experience makes no guarantees regarding attendance or sales.
Discover the opportunity!
Share your skills, products, and services with a curated market that wants to see you.
Don’t miss out — Sign up for your space today.
Exhibitor Referral Program:
NEW Exhibitor Referrals: Earn $50 per booth, (Reconciliation to be done 45 days following the expo.)
The Self-Reliance & Simple Life Experience Scavenger Hunt is a great way to increase exposure and get a sample of your product into the hands of the consumer. Exhibitors who participate in the Scavenger Hunt will receive additional Social Media exposure and will be promoted through Scavenger Hunt handouts and stage mentions.
NOTE: There is a $50 fee to participate in the Scavenger Hunt and each participating exhibitor must provide at least one giveaway item. *Expo management will collect giveaway items from participating exhibitors at the time of check-in.
To participate in the Scavenger Hunt, please check the box on your application and add the fees and our team will evaluate your submission and follow-up with you regarding the next steps.
The Self-Reliance & Simple Life Experience Runway Show is a great way to increase exposure and offer a visual representation of your product to the consumer. At events offering the Runways Shows, models will wear or exhibit products on stage and throughout the event directing attendees to the exhibitor’s booth for more information. The show is dependent on exhibitor interest.
Exhibitors who participate in the Runway project will receive additional Social Media exposure and will be promoted through handouts and stage mentions [Additional post-exposure through video archives on-site and social media].
NOTE: There is a $50 fee to participate in the Runway and each participating exhibitor must provide at least one runway-appropriate item [showcase timing dependent on item] (Expo management will send an assigned model to collect items from participating exhibitors at the time of check-in to ensure proper look and fit.)
To participate in the Runway, please check the box on your application and add the fees and our team will evaluate your submission and follow up with you regarding the next steps.
Speaking and Teaching Opportunities:
Are you interested in speaking or teaching a class at The Self-Reliance & Simple Life Experience? If so, please complete the Speaking and Teaching Application and we will follow-up with you once we have reviewed your application. This is a great way to establish yourself as an expert in your field and gain greater exposure. This opportunity is not meant to be a “pitch” for your product or service. Your presentation must be of interest and value to the public. You may also “sponsor” a presenter by inviting an associate of your organization that is an expert in your field. In an effort to maintain a higher level of integrity for The SRE, we will carefully review each presenter’s application along with any samples (including audio or video) of prior presentations given by the applicant. Click here for the Speaker / Instructor Application.
To further support your success as an Exhibitor at the Self-Reliance Experience, we have provided the following links to helpful information as you prepare for your expo. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you and your team!
View the Floor Plan – Coming soon!
Accommodations / RV spaces