Our exhibitors are businesses and organizations that are self-reliance experts. These are the industry leaders in the self-reliant lifestyle offering unique and high-quality products, services, and education.
Our exhibitors are likely to be in the following categories:
Preparedness readiness/emergency response training, planning and preparation, emergency kits and go-bags, first-aid, communications, financial planning, personal protection & safety and more!
Survival bushcraft, wilderness / outdoor education & adventure, primitive skills, hunting/fishing, plants, cooking, health & hygiene, survival gear & apparel, woodworking and more!
Sustainability living off-grid, independence, solar, clean air & water, rainwater barrels, composting, gardening, frugal living, green living, wellness and more!
Homesteading & Simple Living establishing a homestead, farming, food storage, organic living, right-sizing & minimalism, organization, alternative housing solutions, homeschooling, building community & family and more!
And so much more!!!!
The Self-Reliance & Simple Life Experience (previously the Self Reliance Expo) is the longest-running preparedness, survival, sustainability and homesteading expo in the country, boasting a total of over 600 exhibitors and 25,000+ attendees since its inception. The self-reliance community is stronger, more relevant and more active than ever, as it has grown to appeal to a more broad-based audience. It is our goal to leverage that relevance, converting it into a greater opportunity for our exhibitors to educate our attendees and continue to deliver an exceptional experience featuring high-quality products and services in a hands-on environment.
- Expected Attendance: 4,000 – 6,000
- Men 65% and Women 35%
- 70% of Attendees’ Household Income = $60K+
- 81% Have Attended College
- 73% Are Veteran Families
- 78% Preparing for a Crisis
- 63% Own More than One Gun/100% Believe Right to Bear Arms
- 35% Are Preparing for Inflation with Gold/Silver
- 39% Have Taken a Self-Defense Course
- 42% Hunted or Fished within Last Year
- Exhibitors receive booth space to include pipe & drape, table (with skirt), 2 chairs. (Note: locations are not guaranteed and are assigned on a first come, first serve basis)
- Inclusion on SRE website with logo and company description
- Listing in expo program
- Social Media posts (# is dependent upon booth size) and social media activation guide (Reserved for Exhibitors who invest $400+ for their booth fee and on a space available basis on the Social Media Calendar.)
- Speaking or Teaching opportunities (Subject to approval by SRE and granted on a first come, first serve basis for Exhibitors who invest $400+ on their booth fee. All content must be unique and of value to the public, not a marketing “pitch”.)
- Press Release Template (included in exhibitor packet)
- Exhibitors investing less than $400 will not receive same promotional/marketing benefits; they will be listed by name only on website and exhibitor list (not to include logo or link).
- Exhibitor & Parking Passes (for PAID Exhibitors): 10×10 or tiny space – 4 entry / 1 parking | 10×20 – 6 entry / 1 parking | 20×20 – 8 entry / 2 parking
- 10 x 10 inline: $585
- 10 x 20 inline: $985
- 20 x 20 island: $1795
- Tiny Space (for vehicles and trailers): $685
NOTE: Above prices will increase by $100 for registration after September 10th.
Electric : $80 / $100 at door (if available) Additional Table: $25 (Must be ordered in advance.) Scavenger Hunt: $50 ( Requires participation in the Great Giveaway Campaign)
Expo Program Exhibitor Advertising Rates (+25% for Non-Exhibitors):
Expo Program Full Page Ad: $300 Program Half Page Ad: $155 Program Quarter page Ad: $90
- Booths are assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
- Size of booth and combined number of years as a participant in SRE are considered.
- All exhibitor applications are subject to approval.
- The Self-Reliance & Simple Life Experience reserves the right to change booth locations as necessary.
Exhibitors will be offered exclusive Renewal Rates that will be announced and made available at the conclusion of each expo for a period of 30 days following The SRE.
Exhibitor Referral Program:
Speaking and Teaching Opportunities:
Are you interested in speaking or teaching a class at The Self-Reliance Experience? If so, please complete the Speaking and Teaching Application and we will follow-up with you once we have reviewed your application. This is a great way to establish yourself as an expert in your field and gain greater exposure. This opportunity is not meant to be a “pitch” for your product or service. Your presentation must be of interest and value to the public. You may also “sponsor” a presenter by inviting an associate of your organization that is an expert in your field. In an effort to maintain a higher level of integrity for The SRE, we will carefully review each presenter’s application along with any samples (including audio or video) of prior presentations given by the applicant. Click here for the Speaker / Instructor Application.
To further support your success as an Exhibitor at the Self-Reliance Experience, we have provided the following links to helpful information as you prepare for your expo. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you and your team!