Our exhibitors are industry leaders in the self-reliant lifestyle offering unique and high-quality products, services, and education.
Our exhibitors are likely to be in the following categories:
Preparedness: Readiness / Emergency Response Training, Planning & Preparation, Emergency Kits & Go-Bags, First-Aid, Communications, Financial Planning, Personal Protection & Safety, and more!
Survival: Bushcraft, Wilderness / Outdoor Education & Adventure, Primitive Skills, Hunting / Fishing, Plants, Cooking, Health & Hygiene, Survival Gear & Apparel, Woodworking, and more!
Sustainability: Living Off-Grid, Independence, Solar, Clean Air & Water, Rainwater Barrels, Composting, Gardening, Frugal Living, Green Living, and more!
Homesteading: Establishing a Homestead, Farming, Food Storage, Organic Living, Minimalism, Organization, Alternative Housing Solutions, Homeschooling, Building Community & Family, and more!
The Self-Reliance & Simple Life Experience (previously the Self Reliance Expo) is the longest-running preparedness, survival, sustainability and homesteading expo in the country, boasting a total of over 600 exhibitors and 25,000+ attendees since its inception. The self-reliance community is stronger, more relevant and more active than ever, as it has grown to appeal to a more broad-based audience. It is our goal to leverage that relevance, converting it into a greater opportunity for our exhibitors to educate our attendees and continue to deliver an exceptional experience featuring high-quality products and services in a hands-on environment.
- Expected Attendance: 2,500 – 4,000
- Men 65% and Women 35%
- 70% of Attendees’ Household Income = $60K+
- 81% Have Attended College
- 73% Are Veteran Families
- 78% Preparing for a Crisis
- 63% Own More than One Gun/100% Believe Right to Bear Arms
- 35% Are Preparing for Inflation with Gold/Silver
- 39% Have Taken a Self-Defense Course
- 42% Hunted or Fished within Last Year
- Exhibitors receive booth space to include pipe & drape along the back of the booth. Tables, chairs, and electric are available at an additional fee. (Must request at time of booth reservation. See below for pricing.)
- Listing on SelfRelianceExperience.com with logo and link to exhibitor website.
- Listing in Online Event Program
- Inclusion in Event Social Media Promo Campaign. (Granted on a first-come, first-serve, space available basis on social media calendar.)
- Speaking or Teaching Opportunities (Subject to approval by expo management and granted on a space available basis.)
- Press Release Template
- Free WiFi
- 10 x 5 inline: $395
- 10 x 10 inline (Limited availability): $575
- Outdoor Canopies & Tiny Spaces: $325
- Food / Drink Truck: $250
- Non-Profit 10 x 5 inline (Limited availability): $200 (Must show proof of 501(c)(3))
NOTE: Early Bird Discount of $50 is available for all booths purchased before August 10, 2020.
Electric: $40 / $60 at the door. (Subject to availability.)
Table: $10 Each (Must be ordered in advance.)
Chair: $5 Each (Must be ordered in advance.)
Scavenger Hunt: $50 (Requires participation in the Great Giveaway Campaign.)
- Booths are assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
- All exhibitor applications are subject to approval.
- Expo management reserves the right to change booth locations as necessary.
Exhibitor Referral Program:
NEW Exhibitor Referrals: Earn $50 per booth, or a FREE 10 x 5 inline booth with five successful referrals. (Reconciliation to be done 45 days following the expo.)
An introduction to the decision maker for the referred Exhibitor via phone and/or email is required to be eligible for referral fee. Please send an email introduction to Sales@SelfRelianceExpo.com.
The Self-Reliance & Simple Life Experience Scavenger Hunt is a great way to increase exposure and get a sample of your product into the hands of the consumer. Exhibitors who participate in the Scavenger Hunt will receive additional Social Media exposure and will be promoted through Scavenger Hunt handouts and stage mentions.
NOTE: There is a $50 fee to participate in the Scavenger Hunt and each participating exhibitor must provide at least one giveaway item valued at $50 or more (expo management will collect giveaway item from participating exhibitors at time of check-in.)
To participate in the Scavenger Hunt, please complete this FORM. Our team will evaluate your submission and follow-up with you regarding next steps.
Speaking and Teaching Opportunities:
Are you interested in speaking or teaching a class at The Self-Reliance & Simple Life Experience? If so, please complete the Speaking and Teaching Application and we will follow-up with you once we have reviewed your application. This is a great way to establish yourself as an expert in your field and gain greater exposure. This opportunity is not meant to be a “pitch” for your product or service. Your presentation must be of interest and value to the public. You may also “sponsor” a presenter by inviting an associate of your organization that is an expert in your field. In an effort to maintain a higher level of integrity for The SRE, we will carefully review each presenter’s application along with any samples (including audio or video) of prior presentations given by the applicant. Click here for the Speaker / Instructor Application.
To further support your success as an Exhibitor at the Self-Reliance Experience, we have provided the following links to helpful information as you prepare for your expo. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you and your team!
View the Floor Plan – Coming soon!
Hotel – Coming soon!