Sales Landing Page
Arapahoe County Fairgrounds
April 30 – May 1, 2022
About the expo
The Self-Reliance & Simple Life Experience (previously the Self Reliance Expo) is the longest-running preparedness, survival, sustainability and homesteading expo in the country, boasting a total of over 600 exhibitors and 25,000+ attendees since its inception. The self-reliance community is stronger, more relevant and more active than ever, as it has grown to appeal to a more broad-based audience. It is our goal to leverage that relevance, converting it into a greater opportunity for our exhibitors to educate our attendees and continue to deliver an exceptional experience featuring high-quality products and services in a hands-on environment.
- Expected Attendance: 2,500 – 4,000
- Men 65% and Women 35%
- 70% of Attendees’ Household Income = $60K+
- 81% Have Attended College
- 73% Are Veteran Families
- 78% Preparing for a Crisis
- 63% Own More than One Gun/100% Believe Right to Bear Arms
- 35% Are Preparing for Inflation with Gold/Silver
- 39% Have Taken a Self-Defense Course
- 42% Hunted or Fished within Last Year
- Exhibitors receive booth space (1 table & 2 chairs) * Please note — there are ExtraTables, chairs, and electric available at an additional fee. [$10 table, $5 per chair]
- Listing on SelfRelianceExpo.com with logo and link to exhibitor website.
- Listing in Online Event Program
- Inclusion in Event Social Media Promo Campaign. (Granted on a first-come, first-serve, space available basis on social media calendar.)
- Speaking or Teaching Opportunities (Subject to approval by expo management and granted on a space available basis.)
- Affiliate ticketing options (cash back bonus)
- Press Release Media Kit
- Booths include one table and two chairs
- 5 x 10 perimeter: $270 ($220 before 3/1/22)
*10 x 10 inline: $380 ($330 before 3/1/22)
*Endcap: $545 ($495 before 3/1/22)
*10 x 20 inline: $615 ($565 before 3/1/22)
Outdoor Canopy (10 x 10) or Tiny Space (vehicles and trailers):
$150-425 (contact for pricing)
Food / Drink Truck: (contact for pricing)
Non-Profit (10 x 5 inline)-Limited Availability: 50% off – must show proof of 501(c)(3)
NOTE: Early Bird Discount of $50 is available for all booths purchased before March 1, 2022 on website but if through you use the one below for $60 off.
Use Code SRE2022
- Electric: $40 / $60 . (Subject to availability.)
- Runway Show: $50 (Required product donation for runway, subject to approval and availability.
- Scavenger Hunt: $50 (Requires product donation for giveaway)
- Booths are assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
- All exhibitor applications are subject to approval.
- Expo management reserves the right to change booth locations as necessary.
- NOTE: Payment is non-refundable, except as outlined in the Exhibitor Agreement. The National Self-Reliance Experience makes no guarantees regarding attendance or sales.
Vendor Payment Portal
Early Bird Code